Careers at Edusport
We’re looking for hard-working Travel Consultants to join our team!
Edusport Travel & Tours is South Africa’s leading sports travel agency, specialising in packaging and operating tours to some of the world’s most iconic sporting events.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Travel Consultant to join our team in Durban. The successful candidate would need to have a Diploma in Travel and Tourism, and a minimum of 3 year’s experience in the travel industry, specifically working on international bookings.
- Experience in Amadeus, specifically flight reservations & international ticketing
- Literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of financial management and ability to prepare quotations, generate invoices, make payments to suppliers and manage bookings
- Sales – the successful candidate must be confident in consulting with clients over the phone and assisting them with their booking requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with our suppliers to obtain quotations and manage bookings
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
The successful candidate will be given targets to achieve on a monthly basis on which their performance will be measured.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for the position of Intermediate Travel Consultant, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org