With all the uncertainty in the world right now, many international sporting events have been cancelled or postponed. You may have been planning a trip in the next few months, but have now found out the event you’ve been wanting watch live has shifted its dates to later on in the year, or even postponed until 2021.
To keep you updated and to ensure you can continue planning ahead for your dream sporting adventure, here’s a full list of current and future sporting events which have been cancelled or postponed:
- English Premier League: Resumed, matches held behind closed doors
- La Liga: Resumed, matches held behind closed doors
- The Masters: moved to 9 – 15 November 2020
The 2020 season calendar has been amended, for the latest update please see: https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2020.html
The 2020 season calendar has been amended, for the latest update please see: https://www.motogp.com/en/calendar
- Wimbledon Championships: cancelled until 2021, new dates 28 June – 11 July 2021
- Olympics 2020: Moved to 23 July – 8 August 2021
Read our latest COVID-19 travel updates, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 031 265 0040.