Enquire About this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
* This package is not currently available to book online. Please allow our team to check availability for you.
- 1 Nights’ accommodation in Cape Town at the 3* City Lodge V&A Waterfront or similar
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at the Sea Shack in Paternoster
- Meals – 3 x Breakfasts, 2 x Lunches, 3 x Dinners
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- 15% VAT
- Activities as listed (see additional info below):
- Quad Biking
- San cultural experience
- Sea Kayaking
- Beer tasting
- Game Drive
- All entrance and park fees
- Tourism levy
- Beverages & Gratuities
- Room Service
- Beach Towels
- Meals not mentioned
- Domestic Flights and taxes
- Rates are subject to availability and are subject to change at the time of booking
- PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE MAY APPLY
- ITINERARY TO START ON A THURSDAY
- CAPE TOWN
- Arrive at airport and transfer (included) to hotel
- Check in and at leisure – you can explore the waterfront and surrounds
- Evening dinner will be in the Waterfront area
- Via R27 (West Coast Road) to Paternoster
- You will be collected from your hotel (08h30). Please be sure to wear rugged clothing with closed shoes. You will be exposed to the outdoor elements for most of the day, take precaution. Your first stop will be the Atlantis Dunes for quad biking. Under the guidance of an experience biker, you will spend approximately an hour crossing these dunes.
- Once everyone’s nerves have settled, you will head off to Khwa’ttu, “Place of the San”. You will learn about our historic ancestors of the area and the San culture. On your return, you will enjoy lunch and the sweeping views of the West Coast & Table Bay.
- Onwards to the fishing village of Paternoster, here you will partake in an E-biking adventure through the Columbine Nature Reserve. Paternoster will be your home for 2 nights. During the course of your stay, you will Sea Kayak and take part in a traditional 10 course West Coast Seafood Feast. You will also have time to explore this seaside village with its beautifully painted white houses and quaint shops.
- HEAD BACK TO CAPE TOWN
- Last day, on your way back, you will stop for a guided game drive.
- Drop off at airport by 14h00.
- Group rates available - please enquire
Terms & Conditions
- Please refer to our booking form