Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Rugby World Cup 2023 11-day Tour
Book this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
Booking Cost: R
- Return Economy class International flight ex Johannesburg to Paris (Estimated airfare subject to finalisation)
- Airport to Port transfer
- 7-night cruise in a river view stateroom on the alluring S.S. Joie de Vivre
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi Access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Captains Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, speciality coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water.
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- Guided “Let’s Go” and “Do as locals Do” programs.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- 1 Country: France
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities on board personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour.
- Captivating onboard local entertainment.
- 2 Nights' accommodation at a Paris 5 Star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis, including a late check out on day of departure.
- Quarter Final 2 and Quarter Final 4 Rugby World Cup Match Tickets – Category 2
- Return Stadium / Hotel transfers
- Hotel to Airport transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Rugby World Cup Merchandise
- Tour Liaison
- International airport taxes (to be advised & subject to change upon ticketing)
- Tours not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Tips, porterage and gratuities pre and post river cruise.
- Visa (Required by South African Passport holders)
- Day 1 - Johannesburg/ Paris - Saturday , 07th October 2023
- Day 2 - Paris - Embark - Sunday, 8th October 2023
- Day 3 - La Roche - Guyon, Vernon, Giverny - Monday, 9th October 2023
- Day 4 - Rouen - Tuesday, 10th October 2023
- Day 5 - Caudebec-en-Caux (Honfleur or Étretat) - Wednesday, 11th October 2023
- Day 6 - Rouen (Normandy Beaches) - Thursday, 12th October 2023
- Day 7 - Mantes-la-Jolie (Versailles) - Friday, 13th October 2023
- Day 8 - Paris - Saturday, 14th October 2023
- Day 9 - Paris - Sunday, 15th October 2023
- Day 10 - Paris - Monday, 16th October 2023
- Day 11 - Paris - Tuesday, 17th October 2023 - Departure
Terms & Conditions
- All packages are valid for 24 hours from the date the quote is sent and is subject to rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
- Payment Terms: 20% non-refundable deposit on booking, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 September 2021, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 March 2022, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 March 2023. Balance due 1 July 2023
- Cancellation: Cancellation penalties will apply. Match tickets are non-refundable.
- Edusport Travel’s standard terms and conditions apply – see Booking Contract for details.
- Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply*
- Uniworld Booking Terms and Conditions: https://www.uniworld.com/za/terms-and-conditions/2022
We can tailor many of our packages to include flights, additional nights, and hotel and ticket upgrades. Enquire Now