Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Rugby World Cup 2023 9-day Tour
Enquire About this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
* This package is not currently available to book online. Please allow our team to check availability for you.
- Return Economy class International flight ex Johannesburg to Paris (Estimated airfare subject to finalisation)
- Return airport transfers
- 7-night cruise in a river view stateroom on the alluring S.S. Joie de Vivre
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi Access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captains Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, speciality coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water.
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- Guided “Let’s Go” and “Do as locals Do” programs.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- 1 Country: France
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities on board personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour.
- Captivating onboard local entertainment.
- South Africa vs Ireland Rugby World Cup Match Ticket – Category 2
- Return Stadium / Cruise transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Rugby World Cup Merchandise
- Tour Liaison
- International airport taxes (to be advised & subject to change upon ticketing)
- Tours not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Tips, porterage and gratuities pre and post river cruise.
- Visa (Required by South African Passport holders)
- Day 1 - Johannesburg/ Paris - Saturday, 16th September 2023
- Day 2 - Paris - Embark - Sunday, 17th September 2023
- Day 3 - La Roche - Guyon, Vernon, Giverny - Monday, 18 September 2023
- Day 4 - Rouen - Tuesday, 19th September 2023
- Day 5 - Caudebec-en-Caux (Honfleur or Étretat) - Wednesday, 20th September 2023
- Day 6 - Rouen (Normandy Beaches) - Thursday, 21st September 2023
- Day 7 - Mantes-la-Jolie (Versailles) - Friday, 22nd September 2023
- Day 8 - Paris - Saturday, 23rd September 2023
- Day 9 - Paris - Disembark - Sunday, 24th September 2023
- For a detailed itinerary, please contact us for further information
Terms & Conditions
- All packages are valid for 24 hours from the date the quote is sent and is subject to rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
- Payment Terms: 20% non-refundable deposit on booking, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 September 2021, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 March 2022, 20% non-refundable deposit 1 March 2023. Balance due 1 July 2023
- Cancellation: Cancellation penalties will apply. Match tickets are non-refundable.
- Edusport Travel’s standard terms and conditions apply – see Booking Contract for details.
- Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply*
- Uniworld Booking Terms and Conditions: https://www.uniworld.com/za/terms-and-conditions/2022