Enquire About this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
* This package is not currently available to book online. Please allow our team to check availability for you.
- Return economy class international flight ex Johannesburg to Paris (Estimated airfare subject to finalization)
- Return airport transfers
- 3 night’s accommodation (21 – 24 September) in Paris at a selected 4 Star hotel
- City Tax (Rate subject to change)
- Breakfast Daily
- Live performance by Kurt Darren
- Guaranteed Official Rugby World Cup 2023 match tickets; South Africa vs Ireland (23 Sep) in Category 2
- Return stadium transfers
- Group Travel Insurance
- Tour Merchandise
- Tour Leader
- International airport taxes (to be advised & subject to change upon ticketing)
- Domestic flights
- Excursions not mentioned, optional extras / optional sightseeing
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc
- Meals and drinks not specified
- All packages are valid for 24 hours from the date the quote is sent and is subject to rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
- Cancellation: Airline & hotel cancellation penalties will apply & Match tickets are non-refundable
- Edusport Travel’s standard terms and conditions apply – see Booking Contract for details
- Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply*
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total package price is payable immediately upon booking.
- A second payment of 30% of the total package price is payable by the 1st May 2022.
- A third payment of 20% of the total package price is payable by 1 October 2022.
- Balance of the total package price is payable by 01 June 2023. Note that the cost of any extra services or a necessary adjustment to the package prices (caused by exchange rate fluctuations & adjustments to airport tax costs) will be communicated to the Customer and will be billed to the Client either on the final invoice or on a separate invoice to be issued to the Customer. Payment to Edusport for extra services or any necessary adjustments to the package price will be due immediately on receipt of invoice.
- No payments or guarantees of payment shall be made to service providers prior to receipt of the first deposit.
- Electronic payment is the preferred method of payment to Edusport.
- All quotations are valid for a specified period of time and services will not be confirmed until the signed booking form and contract, together with the first deposit payment, are received by Edusport.
- Travel documentation and vouchers will only be sent to the Customer on receipt of payment in full for the relevant Tour and completed booking forms and travel declarations (if applicable) by Edusport.
- Rugby World Cup Match Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- The customer purchasing the Rugby World Cup package must have a billing address which is their permanent and primary residential address.
- Customers may not resell, offer, expose, dispose of any Match Tickets or make available by any mean any Match Tickets to another party.
- Match Tickets must form part of a Travel Package and may not be sold as a standalone item.
- You may not use this package for Prizes or Competitions or for any promotional purposes.
- Match Tickets may not necessarily be located together. Edusport will use its best endeavors to fulfil any specific requests however we cannot guarantee specific seating requests.
- Each traveler is required to provide us with their full name and passport copy in order for Edusport to record against all match tickets purchased.
- Match Ticket prices are subject to change with or without prior notice
- Edusport Travel shall not be liable to you our customer for its inability to perform any obligations under this agreement caused by a Force Majeure Event.
- Failure to adhere to these Match Ticket Terms and Conditions could result in the cancellation of your booking without refund.