Hotel & Ticket 4* Radisson Blu Liverpool
Enquire About this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
* This package is not currently available to book online. Please allow our team to check availability for you.
- 3 night’s accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Liverpool in Liverpool (08 – 11 November)
- Breakfast daily
- Official Liverpool v Manchester City Main Stand L12 Match Ticket (09 November):
- Premium Seat in the Lower Tier of the new Main Stand, block L12
- E-ticket Access to Code Lounge within Main Stand
- Half-time drinks included (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Pre- and post-match cash bar
- Choice of authentic street food options available to purchase
- LFC legend in attendance every match
- Complimentary match programme
- Pre-match entertainment
- No dress codes
- Open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until 1 hour after the final whistle
- International and domestic flights.
- Transfers not mentioned optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions.
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Tips, porterage and gratuities.
- Visas and Travel Insurance.
- We have the option to upgrade your ticket, please let us know if you are interested.
- Guests must be Liverpool/ neutral supporters; the match tickets are allocated in the home supporters’ section and away supporters will be removed from the ground for their own safety without compensation. Due to TV scheduling & other competitions, fixtures are subject to change. Therefore, please ensure that your travel arrangements are suitable to allow fixture changes. There may be occasions when fixtures may be amended further.
- Edusport Travel will not be liable for any travel cost incurred by you when a fixture is rescheduled. In the event that your match is rescheduled your match ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date.
Terms & Conditions
- All packages are valid for 24 hours and are subject to the rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Tickets guaranteed in pairs if applicable
- Edusport reserves the right to change the hotel accommodation contained within a confirmed booking. Accommodation will be of the same standard at no extra cost. Reasonable notice will be given.
- Cancellation penalties apply
- Edusport Travel’s standard terms and conditions apply.
- Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply*