Hotel & Ticket 4* Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town
Enquire About this Package
Please select the number of people for the package. The price is calculated based on the estimated number of single and sharing travellers. Once you have added the package to your cart, you can adjust these values.
* This package is not currently available to book online. Please allow our team to check availability for you.
- This fully guided tour includes a racing bike or hybrid mountain bike, a helmet, a snack and beverage.
- Support vehicle, toll fees
- Stop-off at Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry into Cape Peninsula National Park
- Wine Tasting and lunch at Cape Point Vineyards (excluding drinks)
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at the Protea Fire and Ice, Cape Town on a bed & breakfast basis.
- Return airport transfers from Cape Town International Airport to your hotel in Cape Town
- Return Transfers to the bike tour
- Fully guided Table Mountain Hike with return transfers
- Snack and beverage and a gourmet sandwich
- Choose between a down hike or the cable car for the descent (Cable car ticket not included)
- Gratuities and additional on-tour wine
- Cable Car ticket
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals not mentioned
- Domestic Flights
- Rates are subject to availability and are subject to change at the time of booking
- Min/ Max - Minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Tours are weather dependent
- Table Mountain: Clients to ensure they are capable of hiking 10km over the course of the day
- No under 16s are permitted on this tour
- Clients to ensure that they bring suitable shoes, hats and sunscreen lotion
- Hike: 4.5 hours route dependent
- Cycle: Clients to decide what distance they would prefer to cycle according to your fitness level
- Client to be aware that bikes are road bikes (Optional - E-bikes available for upgrade)
- Clients to note that cycling is done on tar roads
- A back up vehicle is provided
- Cycle: 8 hours / 30 – 80km
Terms & Conditions
- Please refer to booking form